ZEACOM and NEC– Unified Communications for Business (UCB)
Zeacom More will get done in less time if you can bring all communication channels into one place with Zeacom solutions. Productivity gets a further boost if you can give everyone a single view of what’s going on. Zeacom has solutions to help your people collaborate more efficiently, work remotely and make every minute count. To ensure you get functionality that’s a perfect match for your organization, we look at your whole business and design a solution that meets your specific needs. Zeacoms’ modular approach lets you expand your solution as your organization grows.
- Console – UCB’s operator Console is a highly functional call management software application.
- Executive Desktop – Allows users at all levels to manage their phone calls, voice and fax messages from their PC.
- Executive Insight – Provides management of phone calls, voice and fax messages alongside emails from within Microsoft Outlook.
- Unified Messaging (UM) for Exchange – Lets users access and manage both voice and fax messages from within Microsoft Outlook alongside their email.
- Executive Conference – Provides audio-conferencing for up to 64 internal and external parties via your UCB application.
- Executive Mobile – This application is now available on the Apple iPhone 3,4 and Android models as a free downloadable application from the online stores, but can only be activated with a UCB Executive Mobile license.
- Fax Messaging – Provides management of fax traffic from within Console, Desktop or Insight via Unified Messaging.
- CT Control – Deliver calls with intelligent, flexible skills-based routing.
- Agent Desktop – Agent Desktop lets managers view real-time information on queue and agent performance
- Custom Announce – Custom Announce is a sophisticated announcement module that can reduce abandonment rates in contact centre environments.
- Callback – Gives callers a choice – offering them the option of an automated Callback,
- IVR – A total solution that integrates an organisation’s telephone system, computer infrastructure, databases and business applications.
- Email Queuing – Queued emails display in Agent Desktop exactly the same way that other media displays, showing originator, contact details, time spent waiting in the queue, etc.
- Fax Queuing – You can now queue, deliver and respond on fax communications quickly and efficiently.
- Web Queuing – Now includes both Web Chat and Web Callback.